[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp_project_leader_list] OWASP Application Security Guide for CISO Project Lead Announcement

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Sun Nov 17 18:18:29 UTC 2013

Hi Eoin,

yeah the team work was fabulous!

Small comment: although we have most of the finding of the survey, I did
not have enough time to write down the text for the document yet. :-(
It took me more time then expected to fulfil my homework on the CISO
guide and other stuff, so the CISO survey is a little behind.... and the
CISO guide is the first to reach the release goal and I hope the survey
report will be second with release in 2-4 weeks, latest by mid of December.

And yes, the two projects go very nicely hand in hand. :-)

Cheers, Tobias