[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 24/7 Broadcast Series Project

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 17:48:33 UTC 2013

Leaders,

I am very excited to pass the OWASP Podcast baton over to Mark Miller. Mark is a very experienced podcaster who will be taking over as Executive producer and host of the OWASP Podcast.

There will be a little overlap. I will be posting to https://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/podcast.xml for just three more shows and will end my feed with OWASP Podcast #100 by the end of the year.

Please enjoy the new OWASP Podcast feed from Mark Miller. http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:63303345/sounds.rss will will be the new RSS address for the podcast moving forward.

Thank you Mark!

Aloha,