[Owasp-leaders] ByWaf Beta Release

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 12:16:02 UTC 2013

Hi Rafael

Congrats with this achievement! The tool looks promising and I would like
to try it, but,I couldn't find any info on manuals, tutorials or 'how to
get started'

Do you have any?

I recommend you too use http://www.flossmanuals.net/ , is free and once you
set the content here, it can be exported in PDF immediately!

regards

Johanna