[Owasp-leaders] Documentation for Owasp projects - Google Doc camp 2014

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Nov 15 12:06:04 UTC 2013

Hi Laica,

You are more than welcome!

The idea is to set a plan for owasp open source software that need
documentation. This plan will be prepared right during the coming months,
but also, we want to join from early on http://www.flossmanuals.net/ , so
we start getting noticed in the community. This gives us more chance to get
selected.

Not only that but flossmanuals is a great site for creating documentation!
You can help us in different ways such as:
-
-Helping us setting a strategy for distribution
-Helping to review the proposal
-Writing documentation or reviewing it
-You will need to join the http://www.flossmanuals.net/

let me know in in which way you would like to participate

regards

Johanna