[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 24/7 Broadcast Series Project

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 20:24:22 UTC 2013

For completeness, the old Podcast RSS URL:
    https://www.owasp.org/download/jmanico/podcast.xml
has be set to send a permanent redirect to the new URL:
    http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:63303345/sounds.rss

So as long as you podcatcher is reasonably smart about HTTP 3xx, you
shouldn't need to do a thing.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro