[Owasp-leaders] (Projects Reboot 2012) Re: OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 00:12:38 UTC 2013

(Moving leaders to BCC since this conversation is now off of the leaders
list)

Ok, time for this conversation to be moved off of the leaders list.

Personal attacks immediately undermine any sort of objective conversation.
If it's not objective and helpful then it doesn't have a place on the
leaders list.

There's no need to carry this on with such a large audience.

I'm asking both of you to take any counter points directly to one another
either in person, on skype or directly via email. Feel free to involve me
directly if needed.

However, do not continue to copy the leaders list.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc