[Owasp-leaders] Should OWASP make a statement on the Security of the Internet and Pervasive Monitoring?

martin.knobloch at owasp.org martin.knobloch at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 06:30:55 UTC 2013

Josh,

I did not mean to stifle Tobias' effort. No word did I say anything against his effort itself. I do know and respect Tobias.

My opinion is, as soon as any document is to find under the OWASP wiki, this can (and in my experience will) be misjudged as result of OWASP.
Even is there are big red letters sayinmg "draft" or "proposal".

Openness does  work two ways, doesn't it?

Cheers,
-martin

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

 of the Internet and Pervasive Monitoring?