[Owasp-leaders] (Projects Reboot 2012) Re: OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 00:45:53 UTC 2013

Thanks Tobias,

I have no access to funding. Any projects that were funded were voted on by Tom, Jim, Rahim and myself.
Samantha controls processing of expenses, payments etc. I do/didnot want this role as a board member and also a project leader.

The Reboots purpose was to fund development. This has worked , the money is there. Development is being done.  Project leaders are happy. That to me is success.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988