[Owasp-leaders] (Projects Reboot 2012) Re: OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 00:12:31 UTC 2013

Dinis,

I can offer some info on the CISO guide: Marco did an outstanding job as
project lead for this and we have produced version 1.0! Books are
already in print (using some of the budget) so we can distribute some of
them at AppSecUS when we officially announce the release. I guess full
budget clarity for CISO guide will be done in 4 weeks.

And for ZAP: I think we saw some pretty awesome progress there over the
last 12 months and at the last AppSecEU, also with special thanks to the
project lead Simon.

And for budget transparency: I think it is probably indeed a good idea
to see if we can ask our staff what we can do to get some more
transparency on project budget spending levels. Eoin is just a board
member and I would love to see this information be available and
maintained going forward for the whole community as well.

Just my 5cents.

Tobias