[Owasp-leaders] (Projects Reboot 2012) Re: OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Thu Nov 14 00:02:01 UTC 2013

Eoin, stop blaming others for your failures.

Get some balls and own up to your responsibility as a project leader.

It is not the staff's job to manage your project! Further, we did not
even have an OWASP employee to manage things until late 2012, and you
started the project in early 2012! So your claims are simply not true -
you had control of the money for the vast majority of the life of the
project.

If you believe that everybody should ask the OWASP employees about your
project - then it begs the question, how is it that you came to know
nothing about your own project?

And, If this is a successful project as you claim it is - then clearly
it is not because of your involvement because you clearly do not seem to
be involved enough to know anything about it. So you should be giving
credit where credit is due.

Regards,

Dennis