[Owasp-leaders] Should OWASP make a statement on the Security of the Internet and Pervasive Monitoring?

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Nov 13 23:48:26 UTC 2013

I totally support this Tobias, let me know what I can do!

I apologies for being so late to respond to you email. We are busy
running around to all the print shops in Phoenix getting all of the
OWASP documentation projects printed for the Summit. The books are so
beautiful, I am really excited by all the great work going on at OWASP!

Keep up the great work Tobias!

:-)

Dennis