[Owasp-leaders] Social Media

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Nov 13 19:04:18 UTC 2013

Great idea tom!

For anyone that's not familiar on how Thunderclap works we have to hit the
minimum number of supporters for our message to be sent at all. If we don't
hit that minimum then none of the publicity is gained from the people that
vouched support.

In other words, please do sign up and help spread awareness for one of our
largest fundraisers of the year.

By the way, it's going to be an amazing event. There's still time to
register if you haven't already.

See you there.
-Michael

--