[Owasp-leaders] AppSecUSA and Media Project

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 17:37:18 UTC 2013

Sarah, yes.

Josh, yes.

Tom, yes.

All, thanks for your support :-)

Everything you guys mentioned is planned and you can see it here :
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Media_Project#tab=Roadmap

For the next 2 weeks the emphasis will be on appsecusa and after that we
will continue our "Internet leech" but we will promote other contents and
publish only what is not easily indexable and viewable instead of duplicate
everything we can find.

My goal for appsecusa is to have the talks and interviews online by the end
of the day. If people could just look around and help me getting content on
the spot it would be much appreciated.

Thanks again,

- Jonathan