[Owasp-leaders] Remote presentations for smaller OWASP chapters

Jonathan Marcil jonathan.marcil at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 16:48:20 UTC 2013

Hi James!

As Kate mentioned the OWASP Global Chapter Meetings
(https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Chapter_Meetup) have your need
as one of its goal: to provide content for chapter that struggle with
getting speakers.

The difference between a meeting that broadcast online and be part of
the global chapter meetings is that you can participate and interact
directly with the speaker using webcam and microphone of your side.

The project is starting up and if you would like to join us it could be
helping much.

As for the GoToWebinar that Josh mentioned, I tried it last week and I
strongly believe that Hangout+YouTube would get better results,
especially when we have a global hub such as OWASP Media Project
(http://www.youtube.com/OWASPGLOBAL).

- Jonathan