[Owasp-leaders] (Projects Reboot 2012) Re: OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 15:14:43 UTC 2013

Eoin, when you say ' very successful reboot project funding' , can you be
more specific on the criteria you used to reach that conclusion?

For example where can I see:
- all funds allocated
- all funds projected to be spent
- all funds actually spent
- timeline of the expenditure
- what was achieved with the funds spent?
- the final deliverables of the project reboot 2012 (which started on
Jun/Aug 2012)

Also the page https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Projects_Reboot_2012 seems
quite out of date. So I would expect that a number of the answers to my
questions should be placed there (since it is important to have accurate
historical documentation of this type of Owasp initiatives)

Thanks