[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 13:09:32 UTC 2013

Well my list is here:
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2012/11/i-wish-that-owasp-in-2014.html

The key for me is that OWASP (the entity / machine / OpsTeam) should be the
'enabler' not the 'leader'

The heart and soul of owasp are its leaders, projects , chapters,
conferences and OpsTeam (in no particular order)

That is where we should focusing on. The rest will happen by proxy

The only mission/vision owasp needs is 'Application Security' . Then its up
to the individual owasp projects/chapters/conferences to create their own
lazer-sharp vision and mission