[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Azeddine Islam Mennouchi azeddine.mennouchi at owasp.org
Mon Nov 11 09:54:19 UTC 2013

Well said Dennis
I was following this discussion from the beginning and I thin every has
some or alot of truth in what he said
First things are changing every day every one in those days are interested
in enterpreunership and this buisness aspect of security is becoming
imortant every day
2nd I think that we need to work more one the academoc level I mean
universities
3rd i think also that Owasp need to adopt the familly modek where big
chapters need to help other chapters because from my experience I have been
strageling for two years now to stabilaze the chapter here in Algeria when
we started here we really wanted to be the first chapter that hosts an
AppSec in africa but saidlly we are not even near that for too many reasons

Regards Islam,