[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Sat Nov 9 03:46:47 UTC 2013

Shouldn't the strategies have something to do with the mission?  How are we going to change the trajectory of software development?  How to make appsec something every developer wants to know...aspirational?

The strategies ought to include aggressive pursuit and encouragement of game-changing innovation, not just technological but cultural. Otherwise we will continue to slowly lose ground in the face of rapid tech expansion.

--Jeff