[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:25:47 UTC 2013

I still quite like the "platform" and "quality" aspects.

1. The community (incl staff) efforts on updating design and the wiki
has made a huge improvement. Contrary to the 2013 objective, the wiki
stuff is improving from the bottom up, but I'm sure this will surface
onto the home page soon.

2. I'd like to see some effort in enabling "self-service" for
volunteers to take some of the load off the staff e.g. "how tos and
FAQs" for project leaders.

3.  I also think we need to keep pushing the "open" aspect. Make it
difficult for secret groups, cliques and closed-door activities to
occur.

Colin