[Owasp-leaders] OWASP 2014 - Strategic Goals

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Nov 8 21:00:49 UTC 2013

I would like to add two strategic goals to this list:

1) Create policies and processes to support the chapters.  Encourage them
to innovate.  Create a framework to allow them to be financially
self-sufficient.

2) Investigate what it means to be an "OWASP member".  How do we justify
becoming a paid member?  What are the benefits that paid members receive
from their contributions?

~josh