[Owasp-leaders] Remote presentations for smaller OWASP chapters

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Nov 5 20:02:33 UTC 2013

James, great question!

The foundation has a gotomeeting account that chapters can use to broadcast
and/or record their chapter meetings.  Some chapters have also used this to
present a remote speaker.

Twice a month, the foundation conducts a global gotowebinar session.

Ivan Boiley also has started a project for global chapter meetings:
www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Global_Chapter_Meetings_Project

Are you going to be at AppSec USA in NY?  If so, let's definitely connect
and find some solutions.

Kate Hartmann

--

Kate Hartmann