[Owasp-leaders] - Secure Design Project

tonyuv at owasp.org tonyuv at owasp.org
Wed May 29 21:15:19 UTC 2013

Great work Ashish,

One recommendation out of the gate is to perhaps rename ‘Design Study’ to ‘Scope’ and include how boundaries of the design analysis will be controlled.  Design review ‘sprawl’ is an inherent challenge in this area so scope is key.  Also, ‘study’ and ‘analysis’ are too closely related in English so it may be good to reflect what the Study phase is doing which is truly scope related.

Best,

Tony UV

ATL Chapter Lead

Sent from Windows Mail