[Owasp-leaders] Local Event Attendees - Code of Conduct

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Wed May 29 01:24:24 UTC 2013

Adrian,

I created a Code of Conduct back in November of 2010 when I was on the
board.

Here's the Google Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1naaJDzUwA--YhIZgK22tGRSgOe6KWKq6vCfbDZJx0KA/edit?usp=sharing

Assuming you see what I do on Google docs, it should also include edits
made by the board members at that time.

It was intended to outline the expected behavior of the community which was
"inspired" by some actions on the leaders list.  I raised the point that we
cannot hold community members up to a standard that doesn't exist.  This
was my attempt to document that standard.

This was also when the global committees were first taking off and the
final disposition and publishing was handed over to the membership
committee.  From my recollection, my version was not well received and I'm
not sure what, if any, final version got published by the membership
committee.  Its been ~2.5 years since that happened so don't rely on my
recollection as historical fact.

If this is something that would help in your case, I'm happy to work with
you on this using my initial draft as a starting point.

Cheers!

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP WTE Project Lead