[Owasp-leaders] Local Event Attendees - Code of Conduct

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue May 28 18:41:09 UTC 2013

We have an anti harassment policy* that is included in conference materials:

https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1MrC31BIIf51LWeMyBeQb_9AIgVI11Nmrck3AGPXWUC8/edit

This would be an ideal document to link from within our chapter handbook
too.

* Approved Dec 2012 - https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Votes

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc