[Owasp-leaders] Restarting Governance Mailing List

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun May 26 01:59:57 UTC 2013

Agreed, Michael.

Dinis : I made a point to announce this to approximately 20,000 folks via the official OWASP social media outlets.

And Dinis, even if I disagree with some of your recent actions or requests, I am still very grateful regarding your enthusiasm to help make OWASP better.

Aloha,
Jim Manico
OWASP Board Member and Volunteer
@Manicode