[Owasp-leaders] Support and Confidence in Executive Director

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri May 24 20:21:21 UTC 2013

Hm. Ok. Maybe I send my email out too fast and should have explained a
bit my thought behind the "Ps." ;-)
Apologies. Maybe I am tainted by my corporate background: there, usually
material decisions like hiring and firing are prepared and proposed by
the manager (here our ED) and then approved by one layer up (which is in
our case the board). I am not sure why this process would be a bad thing
for OWASP, but then I don't know the inner workings of our Ops team and
board as good as you. So am open to be enlightened.

But actually, I am much more interested in the main question asked by
John to the board.

Cheers, Tobias