[Owasp-leaders] Support and Confidence in Executive Director

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Fri May 24 19:36:08 UTC 2013

Dear Board,

actually, I believe your post is missing an important point:
IMHO, so far most of the criticism is neither about the role nor Sarah.

But about the way the board made and communicated this decision.

What would help me to hear is:
1. Can you understand why some people are disappointed with how this went?
2. Considering the feedback you received now, would you act differently
if such a decision process would come up again in the future? (and if so
in which way would you act differently?)

Best regards, Tobias