[Owasp-leaders] Support and Confidence in Executive Director

Yvan Boily yvanboily at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:08:47 UTC 2013

Respectfully, for those who feel there is a clear need to change the way
OWASP is run, the board member election is coming up.  I realize that not
everyone can make the time commitment to become a board member and fulfill
the responsibilities (I certainly couldn't, and neither could many of the
OWASP members that I regularly interact with).

If you feel that change is needed, then start a discussion regarding that
explicitly within the community leaders list to identify like-minded
individuals, and engage those people in finding a board candidate who will
represent your vision and help build support for that board member.