[Owasp-leaders] on John Willander

Jason Alexander jason.alexander at owasp.org
Thu May 23 20:42:33 UTC 2013

John was an inspiration for me for getting the other UK OWASP chapters up and running.. His enthusiasm and effort was and is phenomenal not just with OWASP but appsec as a whole. Thanks for everything John.

Ps

I still want to get you over to the UK at some point to give a talk or two :)

Sent from my iPad