[Owasp-leaders] on John Willander

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu May 23 18:43:43 UTC 2013

I'd like to jump on this and also voice my thanks and gratitude for what
John has done for OWASP.

Volunteering for a cause is a great thing. John has passion, ideas, and the
drive to contribute these items for the greater good. He exemplified all of
these items and produced tremendous things at OWASP.  His conference work,
coordination and vision was awesome.

I know he'll continue doing great things wherever he focuses and we have
some huge shoes that are available for anyone willing to jump in.

Thanks again John!

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc