[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Gotomeeting Presentation

Ali Hussein ali.hussein at owasp.org
Sat May 11 09:41:04 UTC 2013

this will good

we do not have a specific time , you just tell us what time is suitable for
you , it is preferred to be before 2 weeks so we can announce it .

to start just send me your bio to get the people excited to attend , I have
a Facebook group which contains more than 900 members and will announce the
presentation whenever you ready.

Thanks