[Owasp-leaders] Signing off as chapter leader

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu May 9 23:32:50 UTC 2013

John and John -
Thank you both for your amazing OWASP contributions and energy. The OWASP
Community has grown and benefited in so many ways thanks to your efforts.

I look forward to continuing to work with you both in other  capacities
(Project leader and contributor, conference attendees, volunteer ;-)

Best,
Sarah Baso

--
Executive Director