[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Follow up to yesterdays EU Commission Grant Call

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Thu May 9 07:16:39 UTC 2013

Sorry, meant to send this to the list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Colin Watson <colin.watson at owasp.org>
Date: 9 May 2013 09:13
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] Follow up to yesterdays EU Commission Grant Call
To: Samantha Groves <samantha.groves at owasp.org>

Samantha

Would you be able to confirm which "one" partner is the managing
partner? I think you did explain this on the phone call, but I am not
sure I noted it correctly.

I haven't asked previously how did we negotiate €250,000? If there are
8 work streams, are the others getting more, and what is the overhead
cost (out of €2.5m) which is on top of the work streams? Could OWASP
not be the lead body?

Regards

Colin