[Owasp-leaders] GSOC Quick Update

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat May 4 12:36:19 UTC 2013

This is absolutely outstanding, Fabio. Thank you for leading this for us, it's a huge win for OWASP and our mission.

If you like, can you write up a article about this that I can post to the OWASP blog and other social media? I'd like to get the word out.

Thank you!

Aloha,
Jim Manico
OWASP Volunteer