[Owasp-leaders] Your input/ help requested for EC grant project proposal?

Adrian Winckles adrian.winckles at owasp.org
Thu May 2 14:20:41 UTC 2013

Hi Seba

Happy to have some involvement, even at a minor level

I'm currently part of a funded FP7 EU Project consortium looking at developing an English Centre of Excellence for cybercrime Education for Law Enforcement agencies (ECENTRE)

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Winckles MSc BEng CEng CITP MBCS
Course Leader in Information Security and Forensic Computing
(OWASP Cambridge Chapter Leader)
Anglia Ruskin University
East Road
Cambridge