[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Getting in touch with the leader ?

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Thu Mar 28 17:10:20 UTC 2013

Agreed.

Can I get a list of names of the individuals actively contributing to this
project. I need to update our records.

Additionally, I need someone to volunteer to manage requests and questions
that come into the ESAPI mailing list. Please message me if you are
interested. This person will be responsible for answering questions, and
liaising between contributors and the community.

Thank you, Leaders.

Sam G.

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****