[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Getting in touch with the leader ?

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Thu Mar 28 13:17:35 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Chris Schmidt & Kevin Wall are both co-leading this project at the moment.
A few months ago, we put together a proposal for funding from the DHS that
included a management and technical management roadmap that we submitted
for funding. We have been waiting for a decision.

I have just gotten word from DHS that funding for their programs has now
been approved for 2013. The last I heard is that our ESAPI Project proposal
was in round two of reviews. In answer to your questions, ESAPI is not
dead, we were just placed at a halt after our proposal was submitted to
DHS.

I hope this clears thing up. Let me know if you have questions, concerns,
etc.

Cheers now, All.

SG

--