[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Getting in touch with the leader ?

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Thu Mar 28 10:11:54 UTC 2013

No news from anyone ? Is ESAPI dev definitively dead ?

I'm in touch with a new potential big corporate member who has
integrate ESAPI in his product and have problem. Any value for them
before making they membership could be the OWASP capacity to be in
touch with the leader of the ESAPI Java.

We (France) are in touch with them to Host the First OWASP France Day
and many more other opportunity.

It's really a big reference for OWASP if we have it.

Thanks.