[Owasp-leaders] ASVS incorporation in SDLC

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Tue Mar 26 23:02:21 UTC 2013

I'd like to see:
App classification methodology (critical, important, etc)
Depending on the apps classification we could build a map to which level of asvs is most appropriate.
This could also join into SAMM as seba mentioned by trying to drive a preferred level of maturity given the application(s) importance.....

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988