[Owasp-leaders] ASVS incorporation in SDLC

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Tue Mar 26 09:27:20 UTC 2013

I'd be very interested in seeing her work. I like the idea of baking in some lightweight secure development practices, as I firmly believe you CANNOT produce secure software of any size without at least a few things like source code control, defect tracker, risk based analysis of features and abuse cases.

Thanks
Andrew

Sent from my iPad