[Owasp-leaders] Any DOM XSS Scanner ?

Abraham Aranguren abraham.aranguren at owasp.org
Thu Mar 21 12:29:48 UTC 2013

Hi Ala'a

Our intention would be to make it open source but for that we need to
solve a hurdle first. As I said in the post: For all questions please
ask Mario, he's trying hard :)
If anyone is coming to BSides London I'd be happy to do a demo for you,
will probably present it in the unconference track.

Just for the record, my BSides London talk has nothing to do with VSA :)
http://www.securitybsides.org.uk/track_one.html

I hope that helps,

Abraham