[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 Methodology

Ralph Durkee rd at rd1.net
Sat Mar 16 16:09:01 UTC 2013

I agree that	DDOS doesn't belong as an application Top 10, but simple DOS attacks like the slow post attack is something I'm still setting many Web apps and services vulnerable. In fact the majority of them from my limited count. Since the fix is generally made  in the Web server software, I think it should be considered for the Top 10.  This vulnerability in particular seems to not be getting the awareness that it needs.

-- Ralph Durkee