[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 Methodology

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Mar 16 14:27:28 UTC 2013

Years ago, the PCI guys flat out told me that if DOS was added back into the Top 10, they'd ignore that requirement.

That said, I don't think we should let that stand in our way of doing what's right for the overall community. If PCI doesn't like it, they can say Top 10, less DDOS, or whatever. I'm sure they can figure that out.

-Dave