[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-topten] OWASP Top 10 Methodology

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Sat Mar 16 09:17:48 UTC 2013

On 16 Mar 2013, at 0:03, Brian Bertacini wrote:

[Snip]

> To this point, I suggest the methodology clearly spell out if it
> addresses all 3 pillars of security or a subset.

There are now *6 pillars* known as the Parkerian Hexad. See [NIST SP
800-33](http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-33/sp800-33.pdf)
published in December 2001.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).