[Owasp-leaders] IRC Channel

Chris Schmidt chris.schmidt at owasp.org
Thu Mar 14 17:19:53 UTC 2013

Anyone can create a channel ­ I have never heard back from the admins on
what to do about the old registration on #owasp but all you need to do to
create a channel is just join it and if you are registered with nickserv you
can register your channel with chanserv

From:  Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at owasp.org>
Date:  Thursday, March 14, 2013 11:17 AM
To:  Chris Schmidt <chris.schmidt at owasp.org>
Cc:  <josh at packetfocus.com>, Leaders <owasp-leaders at lists.owasp.org>
Subject:  Re: [Owasp-leaders] IRC Channel

Chris,

I'm looking at getting an IRC channel #owasp-gsoc for Google Summer of Code.
Would you be the right person to create/register it?

Also, there are a few guys in the #owasp channel... feel free to join the
conversation.

Thanks
Fabio