[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-board] Your Monthly Balance

Colin Watson colin.watson at owasp.org
Tue Mar 12 17:31:30 UTC 2013

Kelly

The link you sent for corporate members:

   https://docs.google.com/a/blackfootuk.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag5ZloRZ0SmjdF9KWks0eHlwTW5uWGM3MWY1Z19xcXc#gid=1

doesn't reflect the logos on the OWASP home page or what is listed on
the supporter bios:

  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Corporate_Supporter_Bios

There seem to be about 10 less current corporate members than are
being advertised on the wiki. Thank you to all the ones still
supporting OWASP - can the others be removed?

Colin