[Owasp-leaders] "Is it me or has the OWASP website just fallen into disarray?"

Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Mon Mar 11 14:18:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

personally do not feel that it is that bad. Certainly there's really space for improvements
though. Maybe a good start is collecting all issues, prioritize and see what we can do with
the current technology.

I am also warning that we dump the wiki for a CMS hoping, that this only makes it better.
That is not how it works. In my understand it is not a pure technical issue and also
a change to a CMS costs resources.

In any case you need a project manager with some dedication for this and people knowing
the technical stuff thoroughly enough...

My 2 0.02€,

Dirk

--
German OWASP Board, Conference Chair AppSec EU 2013
http://appsec.eu/       |                 @appseceu