[Owasp-leaders] "Is it me or has the OWASP website just fallen into disarray?"

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Mar 10 20:10:38 UTC 2013

I feel the wiki is critical for collaboration.

But a disorganized wiki is poor for information dissemination (which
is the core of our mission : awareness).

I think we will always need a wiki.

But a "static" set of organized pages that links into the wiki will
make it dramatically easier to absorb our
content.

This dual-approach should address all of your concerns, Dennis.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode