[Owasp-leaders] "Is it me or has the OWASP website just fallen into disarray?"

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Mar 10 19:09:43 UTC 2013

Simon,

I think this is a very fair comment from the community.

I feel we need (this is just my opinion as a volunteer) two major initiatives:

1) A new homepage
2) A major cleanup of the wiki; primarily deprecating old content, secondary a little reorganization.

Simon, would you or anyone else be interested in starting a "global initiative" to work on this? We need it desperately...

We can even create a "fork" of the OWASP site as a "dev" site for folks to work on, and them merge it back in later.

Anyone interested?

Aloha,
Jim