[Owasp-leaders] The OWASP Periodic Table Project

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Tue Mar 5 21:07:52 UTC 2013

On 5 Mar 2013, at 20:47, Jim Manico wrote:

> Input validation is not the right control for SQL Injection, Dennis.
> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Query_Parameterization_Cheat_Sheet

Totally, great catch - my brain in fried. My wife has been very ill for
the last 8 days. The last 3 nights, I haven't had much sleep and we
spent the day in the hospital today. Everything is sorting, and she is
definitely feeling better after the hospital treatment. Hopefully so
will my brain and productivity after a good nights sleep.

Sorry so stupid,

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).